Saturday, July 28, 2007

saturday

22 weeks preggo! I finally have a good bump.




Today we celebrated Judah's birthday with part of my family. Judah's birthday isn't until the 16th, but this is the only free saturday we had until after his birthday! We went to the children's museum in Olympia this morning. I think Judah had a lot of fun, but he was pretty limited on what he could do. Most of their exhibits were geared at older kids. We had a coupon from the entertainment book for 50% off, I thought it was pretty pricey, but the coupon did make it a better price. Original price was 4.95 for Judah (!!!) and I think 6.95 for adults. That is a lot to pay for something that will entertain Judah for maybe 2 hours. BUT, he/we did have a lot of fun for the time that we were there.



Judah and his 2nd cousin Nate. I love Judah's squished nose!




We went to Wagner's Bakery afterwards and got a treat. Judah got his very own cookie!

We later came back to our house and had a "Judah dinner". Mac and cheese, green beans, applesauce, and jello. He loved it, but it probably wasn't the highlight of everyone else's day. :) He wasn't as interested in opening his presents as I thought he would be. He loved opening and closing his cards though! I love that it is always the simplest things that entertain him!

We are trying to watch Dream Girls right now, but it totally isn't holding my attention. Off to bed soon for me, I think!

3 comments:

anita said...

ack...i'm so not good at this whole blogging thing yet! anywayz...cute shirt and happy early birthday to Judah!

Molly said...

dream girls was dumb.

Judah is so cute!! i loved his squished nose too!!! YAH JUDAH!!

Anonymous said...

Yep! The squished nose is way cute. I like the fire hat and truck shot too!
And your belly makes me smile!!